- 8 slices of thick French bread (or you may substitute white sandwhich bread)
- Olive oil
- Tomato, slices
- Mrs dash italian seasoning (or make your own)
- Fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- Place the bread on a cookie sheet and brush with olive oil.
- Broil until lightly toasted.
- Turn bread over and brush with olive oil.
- Place tomato slices on 4 slices of bread, sprinkle with seasoning, grated cheese and a slice of mozzeralla.
- Broil until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and place tops on sandwhiches.