- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 medium oranges, washed and sliced
- 1 medium lemon, washed and sliced
- 1 (750 ml) bottle riesling wine or 1 (750 ml) bottle other sweet white wine
- 1 medium tart apple, cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- Ice cube
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, lemon juice and orange and lemon slices; mash gently with a wooden spoon until fruit is partially crushed. Add the wine, apple slices and triple sec.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Just before serving, add soda. Serve over ice.