- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- Butter a 9x13 pan or dish and set aside.
- In a large pot, mix together sugar, corn syrup, and peanut butter. Cook over medium heat until peanut butter is melted and just until bubbling. Remove from heat and stir in cereal.
- Transfer mixture into greased pan and press down using the back of a spoon. Let cool about 1 hour.
- Microwave chocolate and butterscotch chips 1 minute or until melted. Stir until smooth and spread over mixture in pan.