- 24 medium mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon summer savory
- Clean the mushrooms well. You can scuff up the skin a little, so that the mushroom juices combine with the herbs.
- Mix the herbs together and crush them with a mortar and pestle, or just crush them together.
- Put 6 mushrooms on each of 4 bamboo skewers. Salt and pepper them, and sprinkle the herb mix over them.
- Put them under a hot grill (or on the BBQ) and turn them frequently. Sprinkle more herbs and salt and pepper once or twice.
- The mushrooms should be hot, and cooked but still crisp when they are done.