- 3 medium potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch wedges (about 1 lb)
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon hot sauce, at room temperature
- 2 cups french's french fried onions, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place potatoes, butter and Frank's RedHot Sauce in large resealable plastic bag; Seal bag and toss potatoes to coat.
- Combine Fried Onions and cheese on sheet of waxed paper.
- Coat potatoes in crumb mixture, pressing firmly.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer in shallow baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- Serve with more hot sauce or mix 1 C ketchup w/ 1 or 2 T of hot sauce for a spicy dip.