- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped (8 tomatoes)
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese, room temperature (1/3 lower fat)
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 10 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- Puree the tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Tabasco sauce, salt, and pepper in a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Add the scallions and pulse twice.
- Serve at room temperature.