- 3 cups warm water
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packages active dry yeast (or 3-1/2 tsp if using instant yeast)
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 8 -9 cups whole wheat flour
- Combine some of flour, yeast, salt, dough enhancer.
- Combine water, oil, honey. Add to dry. Mix until well distributed. Let rest for 15-20 minutes til double.
- Add the rest of flour. Mix using mixer until (it cleans the sides of bowl). Add more flour, if needed.
- Knead until soft and smooth. About 10-15 minutes.
- On floured surface, shape into 3 (7 1/2" loaf) place in greased loaf. Cover, let rise until double.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes. I made them in rolls, baked for around 10-15 minutes depending on size.