- 1 cup roquefort cheese or 1 cup blue cheese , crumbled
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup sliced green pickled jalapeno pepper , from a jars
- 2 tablespoons scallions , finely sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Blue corn tortilla chips
- Crumble or mash the blue cheese with the sour cream in a bowl.
- Mash in the avocados. If they are ripe, a fork should be all you need.
- Roughly chop the sliced jalapeños and stir them into the mixture along with the finely sliced scallions.
- Arrange in the center of a plate or dish, dust with paprika, and surround with tortilla chips. Dive inches.