- 1/2 vidalia onion, diced fine
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes, I use petite diced
- 7 3/4 ounces tomato sauce (Mexican Style Hot Sauce, I use El Pato Brand)
- 1 -2 jalapeno, stem removed and cut coarsely
- 4 garlic cloves
- Combine 3/4 of the can of tomatoes, tomato sauce, cilantro, jalapeno, and garlic in food processor. Pulse until completely pureed. If you like a milder sauce do not include jalapeno seeds.
- In bowl combine remaining portion of canned tomatoes, processed sauce, and diced onion. Add salt to taste.
- It is better the next day.
- Serve with corn chips.