- 100 g butter , at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- White pepper
- Cream the butter and mix it with the parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Roll the butter in a cylinder or tube shape, wrap in foil and chill on the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- When ready, cut into slices to serve.
- ANCHOVY BUTTER~ Flavour the butter with 40gr of drained and finely chopped anchovy fillets.
- GARLIC BUTTER~ Flavour the butter with 3 crushed garlic cloves,
- GORGONZOLA BUTTER~ Mix the butter with 60gr Gorgonzola cheese.
- MUSTARD BUTTER ~ Mix the butter with 1 tablespoon of mustard. (your flavour/strength to taste).
- PRAWN BUTTER~ Mince or grind 40g of cooked, peeled prawns. Mix with the butter.
- SMOKED SALMON BUTTER~ Mince or grind 25gr of smoked salmon, and mix with the butter.
- TUNA BUTTER~ Mince or grind 50gr of drained canned tuna in brine or oil with the butter.