- 2 -4 ripe avocados (depending on quantity)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Hot sauce (Tabasco or similar)
- 1 -2 white onion, diced
- 3 -4 tomatoes, diced
- Peel avocados and blenderize them in a blender or food processor until creamy.
- Add diced onion and tomato, stirring well.
- Add salt, hot sauce and lemon juice in small amounts, stirring frequently and thoroughly, until the dip is tangy and snappy to your taste. Be especially careful not to add too much salt or too much lemon.
- Refrigerate for at least six hours, overnight would be best.
- Serve with white corn tortilla chips.