- 1/4 cup baking cocoa (mud)
- 1/2 cup milk, with
- Green food coloring (swamp water)
- 2 cups sugar (crushed bones)
- 1/2 cup butter (fat)
- 2 cups rolled oats (everglades grass)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (squashed mosquitoes)
- Heat the mud, swamp water, crushed bones, fat, grass and squashed mosquitoes in a saucepan.
- Boil for three minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Let cool until firm.
- Eat while watching the Gators play football on T.V.