- 1 lb green beans (fresh or frozen)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter or 1 -2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- Steam or microwave the beans to desired doneness (I prefer them just hot through -- more frightened than cooked). Drain if necessary.
- Saute the minced garlic in the butter or olive oil over low heat until soft but not browned.
- Toss beans with garlic mixture.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the beans just before serving.
- Note -- A good potluck dish if you undercook the beans slightly and have access to a microwave to reheat everything when you arrive.