- 8 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 tablespoons yeast or 4 envelopes fast rising yeast
- 1 cup oil
- 4 cups hot water
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce (more or less to taste)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (more or less to taste)
- In a large mixing bowl, pour in the hot water, add yeast, oil, salt and flour.
- Mix well and if needed you can add up to 2 more cups of flour.
- Knead and divide dough into 40 pieces.
- Roll each piece into a 8- 10 inch rope and shape into pretzel.
- Place onto greased large cookie sheets.
- Let rise.
- Just before baking spread about 1+ tsps spaghetti sauce and about 1 T mozzarella cheese on each one.
- Bake at 400 degF for 10- 15 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheets and cool on racks.