- 1/2 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup butter mints , coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 3/4 cup instant coffee granules , divide
- Combine the first 4 ingredients together in medium mixing bowl.
- Divide equally and pour into jars.
- Divide and layer instant coffee on top of each.
- Secure lid and attach instructions.
- Place mixture in a bowl and toss lightly.
- Spoon back into jar.
- Combine 1/4 cup mix with 2/3 cups boiling water.
- Stir until mixture dissolves.