- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (18 ounce) packages refrigerated cookie dough (your choice which kind)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine milk, chips and butter; heat until chips melt, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Wit FLOURED HANDS, press 1/12 packages of cookie dough into ungreased 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- Pour cooled chocolate mixture evenly over dough.
- Crumble remaining dough over chocolate mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes; cool.