- 3 cups baking mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- Heat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Coat two 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2- inch loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Stir together baking mix, shredded cheese and salt to taste in a large bowl.
- Make well in center of mixture.
- Add eggs, milk and tomatoes to well.
- Stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Divide batter evenly between the pre-pared loaf pans.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool pans on rack 5 minutes.
- Turn out of pans.
- Serve warm.