- 12 pita pocket bread
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried chervil (parsley can be used)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each pita bread into 8 triangles.
- Place triangles on lined cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, pepper, salt, basil and chervil.
- Brush each triangle with oil mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 7 minutes, or until browned and crispy.
- Watch carefully, as they tend to burn easily!