- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped canned green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon shredded fat-free monterey jack cheese
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash liquid hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 10 inches 98% fat free tortillas, warmed
- Lightly coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Cook the onion and chiles in the skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg substitute, cheese, pepper, and Tabasco (if using).
- Pour into skillet and scramble for 3 to 4 minutes, until the eggs are done to taste, but not dry.
- Place the egg mixture along one-third of the tortilla, about 2 inches away from the bottom. Fold up the lower edge, then roll from the side to form a burrito.