- 1 garlic clove, peeled and smashed
- 1 green onion, trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, cored and seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted and cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place garlic, green onion and jalapeno pepper in small food processer. Pulse to chop, 10-12 times.
- Add avocado, lime juice, cumin, coriander, and salt. Pulse to chop avocado, 10 times, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached, stopping every 20-30 seconds to scrape the bowl.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, cover with plastic wrap placed directly on the guacamole and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to blend.