- 3 1/2 cups chokecherry juice (How to Make Chokecherry Juice)
- 1/8 / 2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package dry pectin (Ball brand preferred)
- 6 cups sugar
- Wash fruit and cover with water; simmer 15 minutes.
- Strain juice.
- Measure juice into 6- to 8-quart kettle.
- Add pectin and stir.
- Bring to boil; add sugar, stir, and bring to a rolling boil.
- Boil exactly 2 minutes.
- Skim and pour into jars.
- Wipe rims and adjust lids.
- Process in boiling water bath for five minutes; remove to a protected countertop and let cool completely undisturbed.