- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup black beans, pureed
- 1/4 cup tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup corn, canned
- 1/4 cup spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 cup mango, sliced (pineapple works too)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice tomatoes, bell peppers, and pineapples/mangoes.
- Stack and bake tortillas at 350 for a few minutes or until crispy.
- Using a food processor, puree black beans and spread on the tortilla, place spinach leaves on top of the beans and add pineapple/mango, sliced vegetables, corn and salsa.
- Sprinkle cheese and oregano all over and put back in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and pizza heats up all over. Top with cool salsa and cottage cheese.