- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups milk
- 10 ounces canned corn or 10 ounces frozen corn
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 carrot, grated
- In a 3-quart saucepan, melt margarine or butter and sauté onion and carrot for a few minutes or until tender.
- Add water, pepper, corn, and broccoli.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add potato soup, cheese, and milk.
- Stir until cheese melts and soup is warmed throughout.
- DO NOT BOIL!
- Enjoy, may ladle into soup bowls and top with croutons.