- 1 1/3 cups frozen blueberries
- 3 small kiwi fruits (use VERY ripe ones!)
- 2 large bananas, frozen
- 3 -5 dates (I used fresh ones, but dried would be fine)
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2-1 cup water
- Cover the dates ( however many you like, depending on sweetness) with 1/2 cup very warm water, cover and let them soften up for about 5 minutes.
- Break up the bananas into chunks and add to the food processor with the kiwi and blueberries.
- Add the dates and their soaking water. Blend well, till most date chunks are gone.
- Add the oats and blend again, till they are the consistency you like. You will probably need to add more water, this gets very thick.
- Enjoy with a spoon!