Asian family all time favourite especially these are dishes cooked by mothers. I grow up eating this since young cooked by my grandma and mum.
• Lotus Peanut Soup
• Sesame Ginger Chicken
• Stir Fry Spinach
• Steam Minced Meat Egg (Using Omnimeat)
• Sweet And Sour Fish
Recipe for the sweet and sour fish
1) Slice soya fish (6 pieces)
2) 1 cup plain flour
1) Green, yellow, red capsicum (big cuts)
2) 2 big tomatoes sliced to quarters
1) Tomatoe sauce x 2 cups
2) Water 1 cup
3) Vegetarian oyster sauce 3 tablespoon
4) sugar 2 tablespoon
5) cornstarch 1/2 tablespoon and mixed with 4 tablespoon of water
1) Prepare Plain flour and coat each slice of fish on both sides with flour and fry it.
2) Prepare the sauce by adding the sauce ingredients till boil and add the cornstarch to thicken it.
3) Once thicken, scoop up the sauce and pour over the Fried Fish or you can add in the fried fish and stir and mixed abit and scoop it up on a dish.
All are done now. Easy peasy...