[Recipe] Assorted Mushroom Rice 🍚🍄🤤
Looking for a rice cooker recipe? 🥢 Here you go! https://www.facebook.com/100063501583683/videos/pcb.399238665536183/3034415250204143
- 1 cup assorted mushrooms (I used oyster, enoki and shimeiji mushroom)
- 2 sliced ginger, shredded
- 1 cup rice, rinsed twice
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp mirin (rice wine)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- A handful of goji berries
- salt to taste
1. In a frying pan, saute the ginger with oil until aromatic.
2. Add mushrooms and saute until lightly softened.
3. Add rinsed rice, mirin and soy sauce. Mix well.
4. Transfer the rice into rice cooker. Add water and cook according to rice cooker's instructions.
5. Once done, add goji berries and mix well. Taste and season accordingly. Enjoy!