Back to making Bento Boxes for my meals.
Was trying out a Cumin Lemon Dressing for my organic quinoa. The quinoa is cooked, the rest of the ingredients are all raw.
CUMIN LEMON DRESSING RECIPE
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons organic cold pressed coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Masarang Arenga Forest Sugar syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon organic sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Whisk everything together. This was adapted from @ohsheglows. It's a bit too sour on it's own but together with the quinoa, it went beautifully.
There's also the following in my meal:
- cherry tomatoes
- chilli peppers
- raw vegan mozzarella