- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup ginger , julienned
- 1 cup onion , chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic , minced
- 1 cup corn , thawed
- 1 cup peas , thawed
- 1 bunch green onion , chopped
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Rinse in colander under cold water until cool.
- Drain; set aside.
- Meanwhile, whisk vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil in small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook ginger 3 minutes, stirring twice, until golden and crisp.
- Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
- Add onions and garlic to skillet; cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in corn, peas and green onions; cook 5 minutes.
- Add rice and vinegar mixture; cook 2 minutes until rice is heated through.
- Stir in reserved ginger.