- 3/4 ounce apricot liqueur
- 1/2 ounce frangelico
- 1/4 ounce cherry flavored liqueur
- 1/4 ounce cream
- Layer all ingredients in a shot glass in order given.
- The secret is to pour slowly, barely dribble the liqueurs into your glass.
- Start with your first liqueur and pour it into your glass, now take your spoon and place the tip of the spoon very close to your first liqueur, now carefully and slowly pour in your second liqueur over the BACK of the spoon and into the glass topping with cream.