- 1 cup of dry-roasted almonds
- 3 tablespoons almond oil (if you don't have almond oil-try a neutral oil with a couple drops of almond extract)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (Mexican or homemade preferred)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 fresh vanilla bean
- In a food processor combine almonds, almond oil, vanilla extract, and sugar.
- Blend until smooth.
- Remove vanilla paste from inside bean and add paste to mixture.
- Blend to combine.
- For best flavor, chill for 24 hours prior to serving.
- Serve with vanilla or cinnamon graham crackers, apples or other fruit, on toast, muffins, or put in smoothies! Enjoy!