- 3/4 ounce green creme de menthe
- 3/4 ounce white creme de cacao
- 3/4 ounce light cream
- Crushed ice
- Grated chocolate (optional) or mint sprig (optional)
- 3/4 ounce soymilk (make sure it's bright white in color) or 3/4 ounce vanilla rice milk (make sure it's bright white in color)
- Grated chocolate (make sure it's dairy-free) (optional) or mint sprig (optional)
- Shake the liqueurs and the cream or non-dairy milk with lots of crushed ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into a cocktail glass (I like to include some of the ice).
- Decorate with a little grated chocolate or a mint sprig, if desired.
- NOTE: Using a blender is a great way to crush the ice.