- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (any variety, i personally prefer roma)
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup miracle whip light
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Mix all vegetables together in a large serving bowl.
- Stir in mustard, miracle whip and vinegar.
- Toss to combine all ingredients.
- Place bowl in refrigerator and chill before serving.
- It's a good idea to adjust proportions of dressing (eg. more or less miracle whip) according to personal preferences.
- Also, try experimenting using different types of vinegar (eg balsamic), mustard (eg. dijon).