- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar (i used 1/2 cup sugar)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or 1/2 cup butter , melted
- 1 cup mashed banana (3 bananas)
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (mine was sweet)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup slivered almond , chopped
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry , chopped
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Put the eggs in a large bowl. Beat until it’s soft and frothy. Add the sugar and oil. Beat well. Incorporate the mashed bananas and the almond extract.
- Put all the other ingredients in another bowl. Stir until combined. Put in the eggs mixture. Stir until combined. Put in 12 greased muffins cups.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 350 F until a tooth-pick inserted in it comes out clean.