- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (i use a mix of all 3) or 1 cup peanut butter chips (i use a mix of all 3) or 1 cup white chocolate chips (i use a mix of all 3)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans (any nuts can be subbed)
- Preheat oven to 375°f. Combine crumbs and butter, press firmly on bottom of 13x9 inch baking pan. Or for thicker bars you can use a 9x9 inch pan.
- Bake 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 f.
- Melt condensed milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips and vanilla together in a small saucepan.
- Spread chocolate mixture over prepared crust.Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Top with remaining chocolate chips, then nuts.
- Press down firmly.I use a heat safe rubber spatula for this, if you use your hands expect to get sticky.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, use rubber spatula to press topping down again half way through cooking.
- Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store loosely covered at room temperature.