- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, to taste (tabasco)
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles, about 2 1/2 cups
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Combine melted butter with soy sauce and hot pepper sauce; drizzle over the noodles.
- Toss lightly to coat noodles.
- Sprinkle with celery salt and onion powder; toss to mix well.
- Spread noodles in a large shallow baking pan or jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 275° for about 15 minutes, or until lightly browned and crispy.
- Makes about 2 1/2 cups.