- 1/2-1 fluid ounce gingerbread-flavored syrup (I used Monin)
- 4 ounces espresso
- 4 -5 fluid ounces steamed milk
- 2 -3 tablespoons frothed milk or 2 -3 tablespoons whipped cream (optional)
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Measure syrup into serving mug or cup.
- Brew espresso, and steam the milk, producing a small amount of frothed milk, or crema.
- Add espresso to mug or cup, then steamed milk, and top with froth/crema (or whipped cream, if desired).
- Sprinkle lightly with ground cinnamon and serve.