- 1 cup blackberry, frozen
- 1 cup pineapple chunk (fresh or frozen)
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges, not drained (1 can)
- 1 cup frozen yogurt, mango & peach
- 3 tablespoons honey, liquid
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 8 ice cubes
- 4 pineapple chunks (garnish)
- Put the prepared blackberries, pineapple chunks, mandarin oranges and mandarin juice, frozen yogurt, honey, coconut milk and ice cubes in the blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a chilled glass, garnish with pineapple and serve immediately.