- 3 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 5 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 10 dried cherries
- 10 macadamia nuts
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 20 -26 paper , candy liners (like mini muffin liners)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a large glass measuring cup in the refrigerator to chill.
- Place the chocolate chips in the top of a double boiler and set over hot water.
- Stir chocolate until melted.
- Spoon the chocolate into the paper candy liners, and spread it up the sides with a small spoon or pastry brush.
- Place the liners upside down on the cookie sheet to harden.
- Place a cherry or nut in the bottom of each chocolate cup.
- Remove large measuring cup from refrigerator and add the heavy whipping cream and confectioners' sugar. With an electric mix whip the cream on high speed until it is just beginning to hold its shape.
- Spoon or pipe a little cream into each chocolate cup making sure to cover the cherry or nut completely.
- Let chill a minimum of 20 minutes.