- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (regular or light)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sour cream (regular or nonfat)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup cold milk (regular or nonfat)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix (regular or sugar-free)
- Fresh fruit
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add the sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice, milk, and pudding mix, beating well after each addition.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve as a dip for fruit.