- 12 ounces white chocolate baking squares (2 packages)
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup almonds , coarsely chopped, toasted
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1 tablespoon orange peel , grated
- Line 8 inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Set aside.
- Microwave chocolate and milk in large microwaveable bowl on medium 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add almonds, cranberries and orange peel.
- Stir until blended.
- Spread chocolate mixture into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift fudge from pan, using foil handles.
- Cut into 48 pieces.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
- (do not freeze).