- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 egg whites, whisked
- 3 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- Peanut oil or vegetable oil
- Combine crumbs and cinnamon.
- Dip ice cream ball in egg white, then in crumb mix.
- Wrap individually in cellophane.
- Freeze 30 minutes.
- Dip in egg white, then crumb mix again.
- Wrap again and freeze 30 minutes.
- Unwrap and deep fry or pan fry in HOT oil 20 seconds or until outside gets crispy.
- Top with "extras" (marshmallow creme, chocolate syrup and a cherry!).