- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can great northern beans, rinsed,drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed,drained
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 small jalapeno chiles, seeded,chopped
- Whisk oil, vinegar, and cumin in large bowl to blend.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
- Season salad with salt and pepper.
- Let stand at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours, tossing occasionally.