- 110 g butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups self raising flour
- 1/2 cup sultanas or 1/2 cup currants
- 1 1/2 cups crunchy nut corn flakes
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well until mixture resembles a stiff dough.
- Place heaped teaspoons ( or 1 tablespoon if you want large cookies) of mixture on baking paper lined tray, forming rocky shapes.
- Bake approxamtely 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before slightly removing from the tray.