- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry
- 100 g vanilla instant pudding mix (I use Cottees)
- 600 ml thickened cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- Raspberry jam (or blackberry is good too)
- Preheat oven to very hot.
- Cut the pastry sheet in half, and then cut each "half" into 5 pieces.
- Place on backing trays that have been sprayed with oil.
- Place in oven, wait one minute and then turn the heat down a little (200c).
- Cook about 10 mins, or until puffed and golden.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Pour cream into large bowl, put the milk into the cream container to get all the cream and pour into the bowl whisk well.
- Sprinkle over the pudding mix, and whisk for about a minute, untill it thickens, and is smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, split the pastry, length ways, and spread jam on the bottom piece.
- Using large nozzle, pipe the filling over the jam, and cover with the "top" piece, dust with icing sugar.