- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 teaspoon skim milk
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped fine (about 10 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and whip with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add dressing, milk and dill weed.
- Mix well until well blended.
- Stir in cucumber and onion.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour to allow flavor to blend.