- 2/3 cup purchased fresh salsa
- 1/2 cup drained canned black bean
- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 2 purchased taco shells or 2 tostadas, warmed
- Stir together salsa, beans, and 3 tablespoons cilantro in medium bowl.
- Season salsa mixture with salt.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter in heavy medium skillet over medium-low heat.
- Whisk eggs, remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro, and 1 tablespoon water in large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet.
- Add cream cheese pieces.
- Cook until eggs are creamy and softly set, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon eggs into warmed taco shells.
- Top with salsa mixture and serve.
- Makes 2 servings; can be doubled.