- 1 medium muskmelon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup cream or 1 cup water, as desired
- 2 tablespoons vanilla ice cream
- Halve melon and remove the seeds.
- Peel and finely chop one cup melon.
- Chop remaining into big pieces, place in a blender and add sugar, ice cream, milk/cream/water, ice, depending on whether you want juice or shake.
- Blend well till smooth and frothy.
- Serve immediately, putting a teaspoon of chopped melon in each.
- Top with more ice cream if desired.