- 2 cups cubed eggplants
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup diced potato
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Plain yogurt
- Curry powder
- Combine the eggplant, onion, and potato into a small saucepan. Cover with stock.
- Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Blend the soup until smooth. Use an immersion (stick) blender, food processor, blender, or potato masher based on what you have. The color will be a pale pale green with little flecks of purple.
- Add part of the salt and curry powder. Taste. Adjust seasonings to make it taste right for you.
- Serve in bowls. Top with plain (unsweetened) yogurt and a dusting of curry powder. This is good with pita bread and raw veggies on the side.