- 2 cups salted butter
- 1 cup powdered icing sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups cake flour
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 250 g Toblerone chocolate bars, chopped
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Cream butter and icing sugar well together until light and fluffy.
- Sift flour and cornstarch and baking powder together and add into sugar mixture.
- Fold in the chopped chocolate toblerone candy bar.
- Blend all well.
- Roll into large cookie balls, about 2 inches.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 11 minutes.
- Remove, cool, dredge in powdered sugar if desired.