- 3/4 cup diced sweet onion
- 1/2 cup diced poblano pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper (optional)
- 2 peeled and diced baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 beaten eggs
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat frying pan with oil.
- Saute onions, potatoes and peppers until tender.
- Add eggs and seasoning.
- Cook on low heat, tilting pan and lifting potatoes to distribute.
- Cook until set.
- Remove from burner.
- Spring with cheddar chees and cover for a few minutes to melt cheese.